The 15 year tattoo, part 7 (final)9:45 PM
Seems like yesterday that I walked into A.B.T. Tattoo and met Todo, and this all started, but after 7 sessions, the sleeve is pretty much complete. There's still about 5 hours of touchup to do, but for all intents and purposes... This is it. (You can view the whole process in pictures here)
I am pleased to show you the completed vision. But first, the 7th sesson:
This shows the final bit of the smoke and landscape as the city of Neo-Tokyo explodes when Akira goes off.
And now, the full sleeve - a masterwork by the legendary Todo:
One day, I'll do a post on why this tattoo, what each of the pieces mean (both in the story and in my particular design) and whatnot, but for now, I'm beat.
* * *
- The Insane Energy Drink Experiment
- How To Actually Get A Decent Tattoo
- The Ultimate Guide To Twitter
- How To Actually Talk To Atheists (If You're Christian)
- Why Men Fist-Bump
- How to Actually Win A Fist Fight
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide To Working Out
- Notes During A Teleconference
- The Rules of the Gym
My NEW book, also called
(with all new material)
out November 3rd!
My first book,
SOLD OUT - FOREVER!